All Indian Smoke Shops to close across the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, wrong, good, or bad...Cuban Cohiba is my standard that I judge all other cigars. Sure there are other countries that produce excellent cigars..no questions on that. Cuban Cohibas are my brand...along with a few other contraband...Hoyo, Punch, Partagas, and Montecristo.

Non-Cuban...Arturo Fuente is my standard.

Just like my choice of drinks...American Whiskey and Bourbon and who'd ever thought I'd love Schlitz. Is Scotch better...only to the taster. Are Cubans better...only to that smoker...Chevy or Ford...Mercedes or BMW? Trust me...I wish they weren't rare, illegal, controversial, and expensive...but that is one of my vices that I do enjoy.

Back to tobacco. ..how are the pot heads going to get away with second hand smoke, paying taxes on weed, and their medical stipulations that tobacco users are required to endure.......fair is fair....that's all I ask for.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back to tobacco. ..how are the pot heads going to get away with second hand smoke, paying taxes on weed, and their medical stipulations that tobacco users are required to endure.......fair is fair....that's all I ask for.
Many states already tax marijuana, oklahoma being one of them.
I'm cool with fair, but it's gotta be fair across the board. No use of tobacco while driving, being able to dope up on break at work.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Life isn't fair - politics is even further from fair. We've been asking for 'fair' for a long time - it's just not gonna happen.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I've stated before in other threads...it's a sad day when I have to go to the city park, blow bubbles, bang on tambourines, beat drums, and listen to Phish and Greatfu Dead music so I can blend in with the pot smokers...but I'll smoke my Cubans.

I'll blend in so the "anti-smoking" folks can't yell at me...remember I'm one of them...peace man, right on, don't let the man get ya', down with the establishment.....all to smoke a cigar...go figure??

Just think what would happen if we had a city park full of middle aged, tax paying, fully employed, voters, folks smoking cigars!! We'd have news reporters, anti-smokers protesting, police in riot gear, firemen with water hoses ready to spray us, k-9 units ready to release the dogs.

See the injustice...smoking pot in the city park..everyone enjoys, smoking a cigar in the city park...getting stares, flipped off, coughing sounds, bad for your health comments, that stinks...on and on....just the same RESPECT as the pot heads...thats all.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just think what would happen if we had a city park full of middle aged, tax paying, fully employed, voters, folks smoking cigars!! We'd have news reporters, anti-smokers protesting, police in riot gear, firemen with water hoses ready to spray us, k-9 units ready to release the dogs.

See the injustice...smoking pot in the city park..everyone enjoys, smoking a cigar in the city park...getting stares, flipped off, coughing sounds, bad for your health comments, that stinks...on and on....just the same RESPECT as the pot heads...thats all.
:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they would close EVERY smoke shop everywhere. I just don't understand why people are dumb enough to smoke when there is help out there to quit. But now you have teens that are getting addicted to the E cigs. It never ends. But at least those are just nicotine and not all the crap in cigs and cigars. There is a girl who lives across the street from me and she is pretty hot. She has a killer body and a pretty face. She is single and has two children. But she is always outside smoking. I will never understand the stupidity.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps, sorry, no intent on thrusting my opinion...I'll get off my soap box.

When I mentioned the middle aged, fully employed, etc., comment...I was only trying to use amd speak for my demographics. ..who I smoke amd drink with. I cannot speak and will not speak for others...I try not to use hearsay, double hearsay, or anonymous sources....maybe an inference once in awhile.

Are there a wide and various group of people who use tobacco..absolutely!! All I'm saying..truthfully and sarcastically...why legalize marijuana and demonize tobacco?

I know, I know...speaking out of both side of my mouth...is that a juxtaposition, broad spectrum, or my theroy on the whole subject...maybe all three.

Oh, and if you want to quit smoking.....do what my buddy who's a heart (cardiologist) doc recommends.

He's sick of people whining about how they can't quit smoking...doc, I've tried the patch, chewing gum, hypnosis, puffing on a non-lighted cigarette, light up then immediately throwing it away, cold turkey and a dozen other ideas.

He tells his patients if and ONLY if they're ready to really quit...seriously ready, fully prepared..do this.

Buy a pack of cigarettes, your choice..doesn't matter. Pull out six of them, tear off the filters, pop the six cigarettes in your mouth, chew them up and swallow them. Every time you get the urge..eat another one...you'll quit.

He mentioned this to me one night while we were smoking cigars..he drinking his nasty Scotch and I enjoying my George Dickel#12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom