Amazon Alternative?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah...I forget a lot of people do everything with their phones. I still prefer using my computer when I'm home. I only use my phone for calls or as a GPS when I need to find something. I hate browsing the internet on my phone. I guess I'm kind of a dinosaur that way...
I don't even have a computer. I use my phone for everything. I doubt that I average even one phone call a month.:D

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a story on the Fox News website. This company, PublicSq, is saying they're a conservative alternative to Amazon. I'm not sure they're quite in the same league as Amazon just yet from browsing their website but they do list products/companies Amazon wouldn't...like gun or gun related websites. Apparently they vet companies they place on the website to ensure they aren't political.

It's not as easy to navigate and many products are listed with links to the seller's website because they don't actually fulfill all the product orders.

Here's a link to the story on Fox: Anti-woke marketplace PublicSq. to begin trading on NYSE

Just wonder if anyone's heard of them or placed an order thru them?
Cramer says to dump your PublicSq stock or don't get any...means it's probably a good investment and place to shop

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A "conservative" version of Amazon will never work. Everyone feels good about a "carbon neutral" company but only a liberal operation will lie profusely in advertising that that they carbon neutral while having hundreds of gas-burning trucks on the road and inefficiently sending three of them to my block on the same day!

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cramer says to dump your PublicSq stock or don't get any...means it's probably a good investment and place to shop
Cramer's the barometer of exactly what not to do. Just be "Opposite Day" on anything he says.
He’s more accurate at being wrong than the sun is at rising. If there was any justice left in our nation (there isn’t) he’d be put in the old fashion stocks. I feel bad for the folks who have listened to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom