American Horror Story..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I LOVE it. We are really put out that the season is over. Can't wait for more.

She calls it "our show," as in, "Honey don't forget that it's Wednesday. Our show comes on."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I LOVE it. We are really put out that the season is over. Can't wait for more.

She calls it "our show," as in, "Honey don't forget that it's Wednesday. Our show comes on."

**sigh** GC doesn't care for it ... But then he tends to dose off so he NEVER really knows what is going on. You do definitely have to pay attention.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay away from Tate when he's wearing latex. You're gonna get a bad thing done to you, one way or another. That's all I'm saying. Bow-chicka-wow-chicka....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay away from Tate when he's wearing latex. You're gonna get a bad thing done to you, one way or another. That's all I'm saying. Bow-chicka-wow-chicka....

Ha! No kidding!! That outfit is disturbingly HAWT!! I first became familiar with Evan Peters when he played Glenn Close's character's son on Damages. That kid has a bright future ahead of him. He is a wonderful actor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom