Amish Mafia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I am stuck in Dallas until tomorrow night due to the airport getting closed in Tulsa, and I get into the hotel and turn on the TV, and this was on. Are you kidding me? Is this supposed to be a spoof? If this is real, this is the stupidest reality show I have ever seen. Can you imagine pitching this to the TV pilot team?

You know what goes clip clop bang, clip clop bang? An Amish drive by...

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I am stuck in Dallas until tomorrow night due to the airport getting closed in Tulsa, and I get into the hotel and turn on the TV, and this was on. Are you kidding me? Is this supposed to be a spoof? If this is real, this is the stupidest reality show I have ever seen. Can you imagine pitching this to the TV pilot team?

You know what goes clip clop bang, clip clop bang? An Amish drive by...

ha!!!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a reality show nut and even I can't take that show. It's friggin stupid - I lose IQ points by watching it. I'm sick of the discovery reruns of it too...my god, they use it to fill ANY open slot.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to see some Amish reality, look up Amish puppy mills. I always had a generalized feelinng of respect for the Amish, but this really soured me.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but there is a large Amish community in the town where I live and all of our employees were raised Amish, the general consensus is the show is a crock. They all(the ones that used to be Amish) watch it just to make fun of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom