Amish Mafia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this until tonight. We watched a couple of episodes and what I don't get is why Levi and the other dude (Melvin?) are so scary.

Levi's a pudgey puss and Melvin is a skinny puss. Why doesn't anyone just put them in their place with a knuckle sandwich?

They both remind me of this guy from South Park:

Last edited by a moderator:

texaco_okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this until tonight. We watched a couple of episodes and what I don't get is why Levi and the other dude (Melvin?) are so scary.

Levi's a pudgey puss and Melvin is a skinny puss. Why doesn't anyone just put them in their place with a knuckle sandwich?

They both remind me of this guy from South Park:

HAHAHAHA...classic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its WWE without the spandex. They say before the show that it is staged.

So.....some TARD thought it would be worthwhile to cast a fat kid to play the head of an "Amish Mafia" to re-enact what may or may not have really occurred in an Amish community!?!

Sometimes I wish I had a few of these turds working for me.....I mean, if they can sell this concept to a tv network, they could sell ice to an Eskimo.

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it a few times and came to the conclusion that if the Amish's worst problems include loud parties and having sex outside of marriage that there mafia probably isn't much to worry about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom