Ammo Vending Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know. I’m 52. My kids were raise around firearms and taught to respect them. Both had Daisy BB guns at around 3, had to help hold the barrel up where they wanted it and can outshot me. My daughter is 30 and son is 28.
Can you imagine a kid riding down NW 50th in Bethany with a rifle on the handlebars or slung on their back today? Those jack boots would have a hay day.
Shoot, the Warr Acres police took my son’s knife away from him after stopping him skateboarding. I had to go get it back. I had bought it for him. I like Warr Acres cops, but dang. He was 12 years old. We all carried a knife when we were kids.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was 13 and had a .12 ga. Double barrel with 2 boxes of shells and was walking the 2 miles to an old pond where we could shoot and a cop saw me, he pulled up beside me and asked where I was going with a gun, I told him I was going to Hasty’s pond to target shoot, he asked if it was unloaded and I said yes, he said show me so I broke it open and showed him, he replied “ nice shotgun and be careful” then he drove off without ever getting out of his car! Try that today 😳😳

Latest posts

Top Bottom