And it's started again. Run on AR15 magazines. Navy yard shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the Academy in Norman Monday afternoon when a guy came to the checkout with a cart full of AR15 and AK magazines. He said he bought everything they had, even cleaned out the back room. His thought was the libs will get something passed this time. What do you guys think?

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Latest reports are that the shooter did not have an AR-15. Reportedly carried a shotgun and retrieved handguns off of two security officers that were shot.

Feinstein already screaming for more gun control before the bodies hit room temperature.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"And then they came for the AR15 magazines, and I didn't speak up, because I didn't own an AR15."
Then they came for the AK47 magazines, and I didn't speak up, because I already had a metric ****-ton of them".

Just a variation on a worn-out quote.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was in the Academy in Norman Monday afternoon when a guy came to the checkout with a cart full of AR15 and AK magazines. He said he bought everything they had, even cleaned out the back room. His thought was the libs will get something passed this time. What do you guys think?

I think he's an idiot and hope he get stuck selling them for $4 each and loosing his arse in the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom