And it's started again. Run on AR15 magazines. Navy yard shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the Academy in Norman Monday afternoon when a guy came to the checkout with a cart full of AR15 and AK magazines. He said he bought everything they had, even cleaned out the back room. His thought was the libs will get something passed this time. What do you guys think?

I think you were probably the guy with the cart, and you're starting this thread to try to drum up business.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If 20 small children didn't do it, why would an attack on a US military installation with a gun he didn't own do it? Should have let him know he is a dumbass and been on your way.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the Academy in Norman Monday afternoon when a guy came to the checkout with a cart full of AR15 and AK magazines. He said he bought everything they had, even cleaned out the back room. His thought was the libs will get something passed this time. What do you guys think?

The shooter was black. The media will not make an issue of this.

That said I understand that Feinstein is already flappin' her gums over this.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My humble opinion for what it is worth, is that nothing will happen. Yes, there will be a lot of vocals about it on both sides, but when it is all said and done, nothing will result from this incident other than more awareness at military bases. That has always been my opinion on all these incidents, yes you may have to ride out the profiteers that hoard and re-sell illegally, or some of the suppliers that go up on their prices making honest vendors go up on theirs. But just remember time is on your side, don't start feeling you have to have something because you are afraid it won't be there tomorrow. It will be there, in a few months.

Again this is my humble opinion only, for what it is worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom