Announcement #2 We have a Pit...well sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The PIT is a free for all. You will not get banned.

Why do you ask about my modesty? If you want to see my twig n berries just come out and ask the question.

So the "PIT" is semi-private, no getting "bant" free-for-all. OK, that part I understand.

Wishful thinking on the modesty question. And I assure you that it has nothing to do with your body parts that you likely haven't seen in thirty plus years. Since “conceit” is often used in the definition that too would not be relevant since you have nothing going for you that you should feel superior about. Why don’t we draw the line at “modesty” as in more to being a sense of “propriety” or possibly “vanity”. Fair?

OK. So again. Are you modest? Take your time. From your answer I will be able to understand whether or not I want to "take it to the pit".

And so you know, I did try to ask the late Lurker that but he was actually able to find a body part to step on before he replied so I am asking you.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So the "PIT" is semi-private, no getting "bant" free-for-all. OK, that part I understand.

Wishful thinking on the modesty question. And I assure you that it has nothing to do with your body parts that you likely haven't seen in thirty plus years. Since “conceit” is often used in the definition that too would not be relevant since you have nothing going for you that you should feel superior about. Why don’t we draw the line at “modesty” as in more to being a sense of “propriety” or possibly “vanity”. Fair?

OK. So again. Are you modest? Take your time. From your answer I will be able to understand whether or not I want to "take it to the pit".

And so you know, I did try to ask the late Lurker that but he was actually able to find a body part to step on before he replied so I am asking you.
I started a thread in the pit with your name on it, you aint got a hair on yer balls if you dont accept the invite.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Call me what you want to. Don't bring family into the argument, don't threaten physical harm.

For the record, I'm a pretty sumbitch, the chicks dig this chubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom