Anti gun hysteria .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this problem multiple time over the years, including with UPS. Invariably, it has been due to untrained personnel; sometimes front line folks and sometimes mgrs. At one point, I took to running off a copy of UPS regs and carrying it with me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had that problem, with Claremore post office the other week. The lady was like we cant ship guns blah blah blah.

:rollingla blah blah blah (Sorry, it's just I had to listen to it ALL day yesterday ... THAT was our first stop of many yesterday ... I was stuck in the car with him the WHOLE day ... :D He was still fussing when we made our LAST stop yesterday afternoon ... and he told Hoov ALL about it! :rollingla)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the same issue with a stupid cow (I only feel comfortable referring to her as such because of the extreme rudeness she treated me with) at the postal station off I35 and SE 44th. Pstmstr on here hooked me up with the station chief (who was awesome) and we got it taken care of. I could have taken it to Mustang and saved myself two trips, but I wanted the stupid cow to be shown wrong and apologize to me. Which she was and did. Felt good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least he let you out of the dungeon for a while.

:naughty: More like drug me out of ... I don't like going out ... Being in the car for any length of time really tears my neck up ... I'm most definitely paying for it today ... :( But ... it is what it is ... A cold pack, a handful of pills and some stretching exercises and I'll be better this afternoon. Gotta finish my coffee first! LOL

Scott says he can always tell when my head and neck are hurting really bad because I'm on OSA trying to distract myself until the meds can go to work ... Rest of the time (when I'm feeling good) I'm outside playing with the critters! :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the same issue with a stupid cow (I only feel comfortable referring to her as such because of the extreme rudeness she treated me with) at the postal station off I35 and SE 44th. Pstmstr on here hooked me up with the station chief (who was awesome) and we got it taken care of. I could have taken it to Mustang and saved myself two trips, but I wanted the stupid cow to be shown wrong and apologize to me. Which she was and did. Felt good.

:lookaroun Note to self: Self don't make dustingaunder mad ... :D (And GC says "Well GOOD for you!" :nolike: I swear -- I can't do NUFFIN with him ... :rolleyes2)

:lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom