Any ok shooters going to GSSF practice shoot this sat at okcgc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be there!!

This is a great prep for the Official GSSF match coming OCT 21/22 where I expect about 35-40 pistols and thousands of $$ to be given by performance and random draws. These matches are very accommodating to both new and experienced shooters.
IMG_5986.jpeg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a fun event. How do we check our scores? Also for a regular GSSF event how many shooters typically show?
The results for today’s match are here:
https://practiscore.com/results/new/220414
Last year we had 544 entries. about 300 unique shooters. It was the biggest match ever in the central US. And I believe the 4th or 5th largest of 2022. We expect it to be bigger this year and have made preparations to accommodate for it.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! The extended weather forecast is looking pretty good for the official match.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a fun event. How do we check our scores? Also for a regular GSSF event how many shooters typically show?
If you are talking about our regular practice match we run monthly on second Sundays, we usually have about 35-50 entries. I think today‘s was the most we have had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom