Any thoughts on Tempur-pedic beds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I went through several mattresses with varying degrees of back trouble. We didn't buy that brand particularly, but we went with a memory foam mattress and it's made a huge difference.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had one for years now and love it. If you get a true Temper-pedic brand mattress they will not be hot.

There are only 2 places in the city that sell the true brand that I know of, Matthis brothers and Dane Design. My mother in law works for Dane design. If you want good info and to make a good educated decision without high pressure sales go in and see her.

Her name is Kandie, just tell her that her son in law refered you. They are off of Portland and Reno, on the North west side of the intersection behind that gas station.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My GF has one and I cannot get used to sleeping on it....It doesn't spring back fast enough for my comfort, I will lay in one position, turn over and its still in the last position. I suppose I will get used to it.

Scapegoat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are very hot .... dont need covers over you in winter with window open ...I have alot of back problems and this is the only bed that doesnt hurt me ....its a sealy brand but made just like tempur-pedic... yes they do keep your shape when you try to roll over takes a bit for it to raise up and mold to your new position

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you buy the actual Tempr-pedic brand you will not have issue with the heat. Ours is no hotter than a regular matress.

Yes they cost more but in the long run they are better built and have a longer warranty then the other brands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom