Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m lusting after your lever gun
The 336 youth has a big brother, I got the JM stamped 336W from my dad in 2019. It’s taken a couple decent deer. I got the Y to hunt with, and then picked up a Henry 357 for higher volume plinking fun.

IMG_1634.jpeg

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_4226.jpeg

IMG_1854.jpeg

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a few odds n ends today.
CGW tekmat, a CZ75 toolkit and some firing pin retaining pins.
Also got a Beretta “G” conversion kit from MGW. It looks like it comes with some extra springs and pins, I’m sure that’s a good thing but it is making me wonder what I’m getting myself in to! Hopefully I’ll have some spares when it’s done.
Edit: Done and fairly easy to install but I’m glad they included the extra springs and detent pins! Someday I’ll drag a magnet through the office and my shop and have a whole library of spare parts.
IMG_4236.jpeg
IMG_4238.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a few odds n ends today.
CGW tekmat, a CZ75 toolkit and some firing pin retaining pins.
Also got a Beretta “G” conversion kit from MGW. It looks like it comes with some extra springs and pins, I’m sure that’s a good thing but it is making me wonder what I’m getting myself in to! Hopefully I’ll have some spares when it’s done.View attachment 419203View attachment 419204

I am digging that tekmat!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom