Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suppressor got approved today. CGS Mod9. Installed the tri-lug mount and shot a couple of magazines through the SP5 tonight. I'm in love.

View attachment 264703

At the request of @sklfco, here is a video of it being shot. I forgot to take the video with the first mag. The guy in the video is a friend of mine putting a few rounds through it. The audio from the cell phone video didn't really match how it sounded in person, but in the indoor range it is amplified a bit. Super fun to shoot though, even for me as a lefty getting a little gas in the face!

Runs great.
Congrats on getting past the wait, well worth it.
That is a lot of gas escaping, glasses will show you how valuable they really are at all times on the range.
What ammo were you using?
Curious how solid that 3 lug adapter is, we have an old gen 1 mystic that moves between several pcc hosts and that threading...............
Been meaning to ask swampratt if he could fab up a padded adapter to fit a cordless drill......

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Runs great.
Congrats on getting past the wait, well worth it.
That is a lot of gas escaping, glasses will show you how valuable they really are at all times on the range.
What ammo were you using?
Curious how solid that 3 lug adapter is, we have an old gen 1 mystic that moves between several pcc hosts and that threading...............
Been meaning to ask swampratt if he could fab up a padded adapter to fit a cordless drill......
The ammo was just some older 147gr hand loads using 4.0gr of CFE-Pistol. Nothing tailored to this setup just yet.

The CGS tri-lug mount is solid as a rock. Absolutely zero movement.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ammo was just some older 147gr hand loads using 4.0gr of CFE-Pistol. Nothing tailored to this setup just yet.

The CGS tri-lug mount is solid as a rock. Absolutely zero movement.
I run 3.2 bullseye with a flat point Berry’s plated, makes a nice smack on the steel.

Thanks for the information on the mount.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KYGUNCO came through with the CCI 22 short CB’s
9698F6D5-D7FE-41F8-8DC6-617D208CBFE0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom