Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not new but finally finished up, the 10/22 I got from @TD93, ordered a new pic style optic mount for the extra Sig ROMEO-MSR I had and got it threaded for a direct mount for my SRD22x, will make a fun little plinker!-toes for added spice

Attachments

• 6F4A2D91-30AD-4E2C-B2F2-253B17925E60.jpeg
    6F4A2D91-30AD-4E2C-B2F2-253B17925E60.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 45

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don, I've been meaning to ask if you've shot your 'new' pistol yet..........

Enquiring minds and such!

I have not. I went out to Red Rock with that sole intent a month or so ago and the gate was closed and locked with a sign "Closed Due To Family Emergency." Now, they are closing for good ... Saturday is their last day. I need to try to get there once day this week. Good thing ... I haven't had to clean it yet!

Checked their web site a while ago. They've extended their closing date a couple of weeks ... last day is now May 1st.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6A426A25-24FF-43B7-8F22-4D6ED9DAE87D.jpeg

This came today and it’s the one going back to Amazon.
There will be the next level up from this one coming tomorrow that is $50 cheaper through a special program Bushnell has set up for military active/retired/veterans, and LEO. First responders and Firefighters are included I think as well.
Once your status is verified, you get a code to put in and your product comes directly from the manufacturer. Everyone under Bushnells umbrella offers this service.
including Bushnell.com, RCBS.com, Primos.com, Hoppes.com, WeaverOptics.com, ChampionTarget.com and ButlerCreek.com
https://www.bushnell.com/vip-program

Last edited:

TD93

Marksman
Reaction score
Not new but finally finished up, the 10/22 I got from @TD93, ordered a new pic style optic mount for the extra Sig ROMEO-MSR I had and got it threaded for a direct mount for my SRD22x, will make a fun little plinker!-toes for added spice
Looks awesome man! Glad to see someone getting some use out of it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom