Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got some Molle mag carriers to attach to my new backpack. Went on fine and they appear to work.

PXL_20240520_231200543.MP.jpg

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you ask anything interesting gun related I think I do! Friday a good friend and I made a little trip (90 miles one way) but it is definitely worth it, this old gunshop in a little little nothing town has the LARGEST AND MOST EXTENSIVE collection of GUNS I've ever seen (they bost 5,000 of ALL TYPES AND CONFIGURATION!!!! I felt like a LITTLE KID in a candy shop with a pocket full of quarts!!! I'm a BIG 22lr fan and they must have had about 100 or more rifles of ALL TYPES dating back before the turn of the century as well as NEW ONES but they do have a lot of fairly new used as well which is what I like to check out!!! I do like OLD SINGLE SHOTS MADE HERE AND ELSEWHERE!!!! I picked up a old German youth model that turned out to be a early Anschutz (BUA) on the receiver. I had to do A LOT of research in order to find out ANYTHING about it but I found a tiny bit, enough to know how to decipher the BUA logo: Bolte Und Anschutz!!!! It's a neat little single shot that is very well made, glad I found it!!!
Where is this promised land you speak of?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A three pack of Pmags showed up for my Dagger, I already have them loaded. Nothing more useless than an unloaded magazine/firearm. I have a two pack of Glock OEM mags showing up next week. I've heard they are more reliable than the Magpul stuff, so I thought I would give them a try. Maybe use OEM for defensive rounds and Magpul for the range trips, if they test out well. I need to fire off my duty mag of Gold Dot anyway, as they have been loaded and unloaded many times. Gotta rotate that ammo every now and then.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this Remington 5rd 22 magazine for quite some time and no rifle to use it in. It's been quite lonely.

1000007767.jpg

Today that changed thanks to a fellow forum member.

I picked up this Remington Scoremaster 511.
1000007768.jpg

It came with it's own 10rd mag.
1000007769.jpg

My 5rd mag is a perfect flush fit.
1000007770.jpg

It works perfectly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom