Anybody have opinions on the new revalations about Benghazi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave you my opinion as to why. Simply put, It's not in "our" nature. Nature is a hard nut to crack.

And when we do "protest" we are so mild and well behaved that people either don't take seriously or we just don't get any play.

I mean, we leave places that we gather to protest cleaner than they were before we arrived for corn sakes!!! That does exactly scream "F tha man!"

Our being WASP? Thats Racist.
Your singling out white people.

I'm talking about gun owners.

I've screwed up my own thread, but its ok.

We don't care about the 4 dead.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WTH did you get WASP from? I'm talking "our" as in conservative leaning, liberty minded, mind your own, gun owning,etc people. Nothing remotely racist, unless you WANT to pull the race card. He'll now you're sounding like a lib! Thats the spirit! :(
c'mon man. ;)

"We" care about the 4 dead but the collective "we".... Not so much.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Keep in mind I'm using the "racist" word as something the left uses every day to make sure the right can't reply and villify those that dare to contest it.

Imagine being born with an automatic excuse for no matter what crime you commit that some minoritys have to their advantage.

Kill somebody, and its because how your grandparents from 7 generations were treated and you get a free ride.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that this post was a few pages back in the line of forum threads, but I do have something to say.

As I write this on June 30, FOX News is still reporting on Benghazi. They are doing a 1 hour special on the events leading up to and events after the Benghazi attack. So, while much of the media works diligently to "cover" for Obama and his administration, at least someone is still reporting on it. Sadly, it is showing between 11:00 pm and midnight.

Plus, today they are reporting on the beheading of a Syrian Catholic priest, carried out by the Syrian rebels and an Al-Qaeda group. These are the exact same folks that our current president and his administration are training and arming. Once again, our government is involving itself in foreign affairs that will prove detrimental to our country and its citizens. The terrorists will eventually attack Americans again because of the actions we took in the Middle East in the last year.

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dennis, words cannot put in my frame of mind right now, ragheads and all other ******s of any pigment ,that think they are above me , im to the age and dont give hoots ass about any one that thinks iowe them .we can not get enough to start enough **** that would get things rollin BUT I WILL SAY THIS. TIMED BOMB IS ARMED.done

REALIST

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, words cannot put in my frame of mind right now, ragheads and all other ******s of any pigment ,that think they are above me , im to the age and dont give hoots ass about any one that thinks iowe them .we can not get enough to start enough **** that would get things rollin BUT I WILL SAY THIS. TIMED BOMB IS ARMED.done

REALIST

go commit some hate crimes and give us a bad name

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sick of the apathy too.
So........should we meet in the parking lot a 7:00? Not trying to be a smarta*s, I'm serious, what do you want to happen?
Some sort of movement will have to catch fire; it may come from a public figure making a call to action, or it may start over social networking.
Since most conservative gun owners don't seem to care much for social networking, it will probably need to come from a public figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom