Anybody have opinions on the new revalations about Benghazi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. When? There have been many marches on Washington by minority's, and the Legislature seems to respond to them in future regulations

Well to be fair the govt did respond to the tea parties. With IRS audits and wiretapping.

The biggest difference is that the civil rights movement is asking the govt to do something for them. The tea party movement is asking to be left the hell alone. That is not in govts nature.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, I don't think it is as simple as people not caring or being lazy. Granted I believe that is a part of the problem, but not all of it. Here are some other factors that I think are at play:

Fear. Look at Paula dean. She has been raked over the coals. Some people are afraid o what could happen if they protest etc.

Schedule. Some people work so much that they choose not give up a day at work

Unorganized plans. I remember some of the open carry support rallies last year. I read this forum daily and some of the rallies weren't announced until a couple of days before they were going to happen. I probably would have gone to one but I need more notice. I think a lot of people are like that

Feeling of hopelessness. The whole "what can I do to change anything" mentality. We are fighting a huge battle against an enemy who has the media and public ignorance on their side. It's overwhelming.

A lack of leadership. Our cause needs a leader. What I am about to say will make me vomit in my mouth, but we need a Jesse Jackson to rally our cause. No the whole lying crooked type of person, but somebody to organize for us. Who is going to do that?

Not all of my thoughts but I'm finished on the toilet and need to get back to my office and work. Dennis I share your frustration. When and how do we get this moving forward?

@toehanus

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, words cannot put in my frame of mind right now, ragheads and all other ******s of any pigment ,that think they are above me , im to the age and dont give hoots ass about any one that thinks iowe them .we can not get enough to start enough **** that would get things rollin BUT I WILL SAY THIS. TIMED BOMB IS ARMED.done

REALIST

Have you lost your mind?

This is about the most disgraceful thing i have ever heard on this forum.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dennis, words cannot put in my frame of mind right now, ragheads and all other ******s of any pigment ,that think they are above me , im to the age and dont give hoots ass about any one that thinks iowe them .we can not get enough to start enough **** that would get things rollin BUT I WILL SAY THIS. TIMED BOMB IS ARMED.done

REALIST

you're disgusting

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

REALIST

And THAT will be the last post of yours I ever read.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all know what needs to happen, but nobody has the guts to step up and do it. It took a while for 1776 to come about, it will take even longer now. The bread and circuses are free flowing, we have wonderful lives. Rising up will quickly end all of that. IF you succeed, then we will be at war. If you don't, you will end up in a dark hole where no one will hear your screams and no one will know you are even there. No trial, no due process. That is if you live through it at all. We are living under well-disguised tyranny. the masses don't believe the .gov is in control, they think their vote counts. Of course, they also think voting for Obama will get them more freebies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom