Anybody see this Amber Alert? WTF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were just discussing the same thing. Also, why do they never post the location?
It's just pure speculation on my part, but I think the reason they don't want to specify a particular area is they want as many people in the state looking for the victim and or vehicle. If they give a location, then in people's minds they think well that's a hundred miles from here so I don't thing they'll be in my area not thinking how much time may have elapsed since the abduction and the alert and how far a car can travel in an hour or two.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because you are diagnosed to be 9 year mentality does not mean you do not function in society like an adult.
I know plenty of adults without disabilities that are helpless as a 6 year old.
Can't cook or clean can't swing a hammer or change a tire lie all the time but good with paperwork.

Unless you know the person personally like they live with you then jumping to conclusions on how they should be treated is just foolishness.

Read this about someone who is functioning in society and is a great author. 25 years old.
She has Asperger's and other issues and explains what her life is like read here.

'I'm a 25-year-old woman living with aspergers'

I have been around mentally disabled people and there are many days where everything just clicks in place and other days are a mess.

Sucks bad for them as they just want to be normal and do all the normal things and they know there is a disconnect.
Here is a bit more on the gal above that is functioning in her own ways. And married.
https://www.myautisticwings.co.uk/

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because you are diagnosed to be 9 year mentality does not mean you do not function in society like an adult.
If she was a functioning member of society, then they wouldn't have taken custody of her kid away from her.

I'm not blaming her, I feel sorry for her. It's the father I want to punt in the nuts.

The person you linked to clearly isn't of a 9 year old mental level, also Asperger and Autism doesn't necessarily mean mentally deficient or low IQ. But when a person is diagnosed as a 21 year old with a 9 year old mentality, then they have the logical understanding of a kid, who don't really understand consequences or emotional/rational behavior which makes them easily manipulated and taken advantage of.

Who in their right mind finds a child mentality attractive? Says a lot about the father of the kid.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — At approximately 10:42 a.m. Friday, Oklahoma Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert for a missing woman and her 6-week-old daughter.

The woman, 20-year-old Lela Neumann, and her daughter, Cynthia Neumann were last seen on Thursday, June 22, at 2 a.m. They were near Main Street and 24th Avenue Southwest in Norman.

Neumann is diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and is reported by OHP to have the mentality of a 9-year-old.

Lela Neumann is 5'5, weighs 250 pounds, has pink hair, and brown eyes, and is wearing a tan and white shirt, tan shorts, and crocs. Cynthis Neumann is one foot, 12 pounds, has red hair, blue eyes, and is wearing a white onesie.

OHP issued the report on behalf of the Norman Police Department.

https://ktul.com/news/local/ohp-issues-amber-alert-for-missing-norman-woman-baby

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she was a functioning member of society, then they wouldn't have taken custody of her kid away from her.

I'm not blaming her, I feel sorry for her. It's the father I want to punt in the nuts.

The person you linked to clearly isn't of a 9 year old mental level, also Asperger and Autism doesn't necessarily mean mentally deficient or low IQ. But when a person is diagnosed as a 21 year old with a 9 year old mentality, then they have the logical understanding of a kid, who don't really understand consequences or emotional/rational behavior which makes them easily manipulated and taken advantage of.

Who in their right mind finds a child mentality attractive? Says a lot about the father of the kid.
again what is the BFf/husband/baby daddy also has Aspergers? That these two were are dating?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom