Anybody use SLiP 2000?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy was telling me about an article he read where an AR type rifle was fired an unbelievable # of times without a proper cleaning and the only thing used to lube the rifle was this slip 2000 stuff. I looked 'em up on the web but I was wondering if anyone here had used it.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best weapons lube I have ever used. Before using SLiP 2000 I would only use Breakfree but noticed the parts it was applied to would be dry in a matter of days. Not so with the SLiP as it works well on any semi auto or auto gun that I have used it on.

Their Carbon Cutter works wonders on AR15 bolts as well.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks guys, I'm always on the lookout for a better product. I'm no hardcore shooter either but if it works like that article said it would, that's pretty amazing.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pat Rogers uses Slip 2000 EWL, and he swears it's the beat thing since pockets on a shirt. He pretty much uses it exclusively. If you are referring to the article I think you are, it was his bravo co rifle (dirty 14 IIRC) that ran so long on slip 2000. It ran for abou 35,000 rounds at the time of the article, and had very minimal cleaning and the extractor/spring changed twice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom