Anyone else get this bug thats going around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cough, congestion, sore throat, sinuses, back to cough and congestion - for over a week now...just went to doc in box earlier - they think it is bronchitis at this point and dosed me up with all they had.

I don't know how any else is dealing but I can't take much more of it. I have been useless as a result.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had some bad crap thursday and friday. a coworker brought it to work and spread it around.

coughing wednesday night, thursday coughing, chills and mid 103 fever, friday just mad fatigue and lots of coughing... but my wife started coughing thursday night had a fever and chills by 1pm friday. now we just cough, all the time. All night, all day. Ugh.

Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No throwing up, but lots of hoarse coughing. I coughed all through my sermon this morning; felt like a goober. My whole family has been coughing for a couple of weeks now. I'm sick of being sick.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes my daughter got RSV which sucks so little its horrible. She is doing alot better now, but for last 10 days sucked. And of course my gf and i got it too

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my daughter went to minor ER today and she has pneumonia now that the Dr. said was due a cold to her lungs and not the contagious kind (thankful for that part at least).

So watch out for that too!

Sick of being sick indeed. It seems like my whole family has had something off and on for months now.

Hope y'all get better.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I felt a little run down Friday night and part of yesterday. Took Nyquil both nights. My 10 year old was running 103 earlier this evening. I'd say something is going around.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally have been sick off and on since November it seems like I get better but then the plague returns. I keep contributing it to workout to hard in the gym and not getting enough rest but I haven't to the gym in almost 2 months now. This week is the first week I haven't had a cough, sore throat, stomach ache, diarrhea, puking, stuffy nose, runny nose, the plague, and have had a temp as high as 105 (multiple times). Just two weeks ago I could I thought I had the damn flu. I ended up taking off work for 10 days to recover and went to the doctor 3 times to get three different answers. I ended up taking a z pack (6days), some high doses of antibiotics (7 days), and tons of vitamins (last two weeks). Finally my immune system feels like its back to normal and I believe I can finally return to the gym.

Iggie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whole family has it. Sore throat, headache and mucus out the wazoo. Add that up to kiddo refusing to take liquid meds to the point of puking it up. I have not had real rest in a week.

N

Neist

It hit me, too.

Pretty much over it at this point, but I have to admit it wasn't pleasant. At one point I got vertigo so bad that I couldn't stand up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom