Anyone else have a SHTF Bag or Bug Out Bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd suggest just for practice someone would be smart to just try spending a weekend in January out in the woods roughing it.
You might come back thinking you need to set up some kind of secure area right where you are at.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im going to get in my 79 blue short wide chevy, pick up some of my buddies, and hit a gas station on the way to the mountains. I think we will call ourselves the badgers.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd suggest just for practice someone would be smart to just try spending a weekend in January out in the woods roughing it.
You might come back thinking you need to set up some kind of secure area right where you are at.

You got that right OF. Doing that brings theory down to reality pretty effectively.

What do you guys think of having .22 weapons only in the BOB?

I think if I could only have one firearm it would be a .22 with a thousand rounds.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of having .22 weapons only in the BOB?

I think I would still take a 9mm pistol with a couple hundred rounds of good defense ammo, but a 10/22 and 5,000 rounds a good, high velocity .22lr doesn't weigh that much. It would be great for hunting small game for food (or sniping a--holes who are carrying good gear and get within a 100 yards of you and yours).

Latest posts

Top Bottom