Anyone else have a SHTF Bag or Bug Out Bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbadreier

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have "roughed" it with less than I would have in my BOB in the dead of winter in both Mass. and in Ok. So I am fairly certain I could do it for more than one week, of course that was with more than two of us and we were always only a few mile hike away from safety.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have "roughed" it with less than I would have in my BOB in the dead of winter in both Mass. and in Ok. So I am fairly certain I could do it for more than one week, of course that was with more than two of us and we were always only a few mile hike away from safety.

I wasn't calling anybody out my man.
I was just saying that people forget where they'll be.
In reality I believe most people would be better off just hunkering down where they're familar.
Not going Tarzan on the poor country folks.

Bubbadreier

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean for that to come out as harsh as it did! :P I just meant that I am pretty certain I could do it! And I put "Roughed" like that because I consider "roughing it" to mean having nothing at all!

I plan on staying at my home as long as I can! I don't want to be the guy everyone targets because I am the only one that prepared. I will be home until I can no longer stay safe there. Then and only then I will head out out on my way to my land!

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im going to get in my 79 blue short wide chevy, pick up some of my buddies, and hit a gas station on the way to the mountains. I think we will call ourselves the badgers.

Like this one?

awww.pickuptrucks.com_trucks_IMAGES_stories_lists_movie_trucks_reddawn.jpg

Bubbadreier

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had to leave and a car was a viable option and I got to choose what I would take, then I would have to use this....

[Broken External Image]

It just looks mean! (I have a soft spot in my heart for all explorers)

*Note this is not my car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom