Anyone have a free shipping code for Palmetto State?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or a ship it now instead of waiting 3 weeks code?

I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the last few weeks. Shipping has been very fast. All shipped within a week of ordering.

Multiple and at dif times over the last 3 weeks Upper, BCGs, LPK, 556 ammo

I've been very impressed with the change, let's hope it stays that way.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the last few weeks. Shipping has been very fast. All shipped within a week of ordering.

I ordered 2 of the MP15-22's this last Saturday morning and they should be at BANG on Monday morning. With Labor Day this week thats pretty fast!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep, ordered from them friday, got my stuff today. Thats fast enough with a holiday weekend.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Glad they got all of the glitches worked out.

They don't. I canceled two uppers last month because they were 3 weeks in and they still hadn't shipped. They did ship my lower and some ammo pretty quickly. But they still build their uppers to order. If any shipped earlier than 3 weeks it was because they were cancelled orders after they started building them and they had them on hand.

Their prices are good, but I took my business to the Fat Boys and walked out with my upper in hand.

They do have a good deal on a premium upper and the Aim Point Pro for around 539.00 with no BCG or CH.

Latest posts

Top Bottom