PSA opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murder

Marksman
Reaction score
I bought a PSA .300 Blackout AR pistol ~4 years ago. It runs supers and subs no problem. The only time I have had an issue is when I replaced the OEM buffer spring with a "quiet" aftermarket buffer assembly. I quickly went back to the OEM spring. I have been quite satisfied with all of my dealings with PSA.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good company. Everything bought from them has been good.
I just wish they would offer a selection of twists in their AR platform barrels.
They are stuck on the 1:7.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve heard nothing but positive things despite being the better company among the cheaper builds. I’ve only ever ordered ammo from them when they had a sale on 300 BLK ammo. But it arrived a day earlier than I expected. So that’s a plus

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have purchased several PSA items. All have shot as intended. Good quality for the price. The only thing that I am not a fan of is the LPK they sell. I prefer Anderson for the money.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work had me hoppin this week so I haven't been on in several days, but thanks very much to all who have chimed in. I wasn't looking for anything specific, just general reactions or experience with PSA. Here and in conversations with friends, the endorsements have been solid , so I ended up ordering a 20" PA-10, looking forward to trying it out when it arrives. Should be here in a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom