Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the cost of shipping is an issue. I will personally meet Jason at his closest FedEx or UPS and overnight them with tracking back to Hoop. Jason, if you read this and want to take me up on it let me know. No questions asked on my end. I know everyone goes through rough times or makes mistakes but you got to step up and make it right.

1. We offered to send him a label long ago. He agreed to ship the items back and the refund would come the end of that week. That was about 3 weeks ago.
2. A label was sent with the certified mail that was signed for last week.

Have not heard from the guy.

I can only imagine what he is doing at his work.

Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc

The arfcom guys are brutal. I haven't posted there in years. Erick, that is very generous of you. Burge, I know you read this thread. Do it. Screw any pride and do it.

My guess is that if he could ship the items back, he would......

kinda makes me wonder how many of our members purchased and are currently in possession of said property.

Those lowers are G O N E. If he still had them, with the heat he's received over this, he'd have sent them back already.

He should go to prison. Alternatively, I'd approve of him being drug out into the middle of the street and set on fire.

Thieves like this should receive zero mercy. None. I hope he gets what he has coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom