Anyone see these Blue BIG GMC trucks that look like a utility truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was driving home from the Boat show and this blue utility looking truck with this black bar on top was driving next to me on 81st and memorial (the tint was so dark i could not see inside the truck) i continued driving and pulled into the QT on 101st and memorial and i noticed that same truck pull in and park off to the side where the trash sits... So as i sit there filling up i noticed that no one was getting out of the truck... As I'm getting ready to drive off i see 3 guys dressed in dark blue looking fatigues with lighter blue pants get out and put on there hats all have a side arm on and inside the truck was computers... anyone know what they are??? i did a search when i got hom and could not find anything like it on yahoo or google. they seem to be traveling in two's

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I googled Department of Energy; Convoy this is one of the things that came up.

http://nnsa.energy.gov/aboutus/ourprograms/defenseprograms/securetransportation

If I recall, a few years ago -- there was a television program, about the upgrades made to their security and training program, and the upgrade to the training facility at Ft Chaffee, Arkansas.

Makes you wonder whats really inside the French Vanilla Cappuccino at Quiktrip!

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom