Anyone use ESURANCE??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like walking into an office to ***** about something in person, you dont get that pleasure when youre dealing with someone from Sri Lanka or wherever the hell theyre at on the phones.

I believe the phone people are all at least in the USA since you have to have a producers license to sell insurance in Ok. They can get a non resident if they live out of state but the center cannot be overseas.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the phone people are all at least in the USA since you have to have a producers license to sell insurance in Ok. They can get a non resident if they live out of state but the center cannot be overseas.

For what it's worth... there are call center companies that try to sell me on their physical call center being in the U.S. while their calls are actually forwarded overseas during "high load". Based on some of their locations and contracts, that load can be as low as 1...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I switched to them over a year ago. I love them. With 5 cars they saved me over 1200/year. I don't know where their call center is but they all speak americanized english and suspect they are in the usa. If you call them the agent will ask for your website password and will get on the same website as you and give you a quote. Every agent I have talked to was friendly and helpful. I have not filed a claim but my buddy who uses them has. He was impressed with them and the claim was settled quickly. I have nothing but good to say about them. For 1200 bucks a year I can skip the local office.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have had Esurance for a couple years now. We each have full coverage and our tab is $130 a month. We've never had to use them, so I can't completely comment on their service. I have called them twice and both times spoke to people here in the States and had good experiences with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom