Apology to All of You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you won his heart. Don't sell yourself short Rick. It hurts me to say it, but I get the feeling he likes the cut of your jib.

And I would prefer that you not torture me any more Rick. Whats the point? For the love of god montressor!

I am still not bending over in front of him!!!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heavy stuff Ridge... Heavy stuff.

images.fanpop.com_images_image_uploads_Slater_dazed_and_confused_301833_327_292.jpg

I'm still reeling in my on-going state of dissapoint.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sP4OhsL5VA

You listening to my wife?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have always been okay in my book, JB. I love our country too. It's most of our elected officials that I don't care for so much. Democrats, or republicans. I have little use for them. The day they start working (40 + hours per week) for the average income of the area of our country that they represent is the day I will consider them as possibly useful, and probably there for the greater good.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, I have stayed silent until now, I wanted to hear what you have to say. I have been guilty of treating you as a "Typical Liberal Lawyer", I am sorry for that, I hope you can accept my appologies.
You have seen the light.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a real nice comment all ready to post for ya JB. Then reality set in. I am currently in Tok, Alaska. It's 43 degrees below zero and the electric engine heater in my truck died. So ever 2 hours I gotta start it up and let it run.

Violence and extreme cold are a lot alike. Both will kill you dead if you're unprepared. Right now I feel like this cold is just gonna jump up and snatch me back to heaven. The violence I can prepare for but sadly you never know when it will raise it's ugly head.

I just don't like that the government thinks we can't be trusted to protect ourselves. I had a long conversation with a tow truck drive in Iskut, British Columbia two days ago. He explained the long drawn out process he had to go through to get his Glock 17. Even after all of that he is only allowed to take his Glock to or from the gun club shooting range that he must be a member of. When it's at home it must be secured with a trigger lock or in the gun safe.

I asked him if something bad happened how long would it take the RCMP to get there. He said the fastest that they have ever made it to an emergency call in his community was 2 hours.

We cannot let our government take away our ability to protect ourselves and be self reliant. Keep up the fight!!!

Are you trying to say that it's 40 below and you don't give a $#^%, got a heater in your truck?

Are you off to the rodeo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom