Apology to All of You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our goal is in the future, but in order to get there, we must deal with the present as it was handed to us from the past. We've all been there, here we are, and on we go. Enjoy the ride, and lament not the past, for God cares not who you were, but who you are.

That said, I'll cap it off with a little wisdom in the spirit of levity: Don't forget to zip your fly before you step outside.

Woody

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. Governments come and go, but your rights live on. If you wish to survive government, you must protect with jealous resolve all the powers that come with your rights - especially with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Without the power of those arms, you will perish with that government - or at its hand. B.E. Wood

Last edited:

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was dead wrong and I promise you all that I will do my absolute best to rectify my mistake.

Dang it, I can't believe I'm saying this: right or wrong, I'm sure a lot of "us" can't be to easy to be around either and one thing you have proved is that some people can still change and if you're worried about your last statement, I think most would agree that you already have.

I'm still not going to call you Uncle JB!! :)

On a side note, I'm even starting to look at myself a bit, I'm not about to bend on any moral issues, but maybe we are not the moral police, people will do what they are going to do, even things that I will never approve of for reasons I believe in, but it may not be helping our cause either. I hope I wasn't too out of line going off topic a bit, but I thougth it might be little appropriate since we're getting all "boo-hoo" up in here.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't know me, I doubt we ever meet. If we do I would like to have the honor of shaking your hand. It took a lot to make this statement publicly.

I have little in life, but you just got one of the few things I have my respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom