Are Certain Executions Unconstitutional or Inhumane??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capitalism at work.

Supply and demand at it's finest! In 2010 it was about $85... Since the drug companies "struggle to keep up with demand", that cost has risen to over $1200 a pop. Mix in the drug companies constantly playing the "we feel bad that we make this drug... but if it was worth more we'd be ok with it for a while" card, it'll keep going up until a new technology is created.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I can't figure out is why they are having trouble finding the drugs to execute.

I think I read where some of the companies, which there arent that many, that make the drugs to be used for the DP have political beliefs against the DP in turn causing a shortage of the right drugs.
Thought I read where the first drug administered last night, the one that caused the problem, was at 100mg vs the 500mg they use in Florida with that first one.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the Governor's Office.

I asked the lady if she (I knew she wouldn't) or the Governor knew anything about the electrocution method still being on the books. She wasn't sure. I asked her about what Wikipedia stated..that electrocution was an alternative in Oklahoma and why in the world the Gov. would waste any more time and money in a condemned person. Can I get my tax money back...just the amount of the same days as the stay?

I asked her if the Gov. had a back up plan if an issue ever arises again? Why not use the altenate method. ..THEN..do a study on the injection. Not a stay of execution and a study.

All she could say was the Gov. was going on the air at 1:00, about this issue.

I called State Legislatures offices..Representatives Treat and McDaniel...both offices agreed about a backup plan and didn know about Oklahoma still having an alternative method. I asked both offices why hasn't anyone from the State Capitol ..or even State DOC...hasn't discussed this in meetings or on tv..media. No answer.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I can't figure out is why they are having trouble finding the drugs to execute. Every vet office should have ample supplies to do the job. After all we are just intelligent animals so if they are gentle enough to put fido to sleep then they should work just fine for Lester the molester.

It's my understanding the major manufacture of the main ingredient is a company in the uk who is opposed to the death penalty and the refuse to manufacture anymore they also hold the patents on the chemical compounding to make it. And the stuff they use on fido takes massive doses to work on humans. Ie very expensive. I say ride the lightning or gas the bastards. But until an American pharmaceutical company can get the formula right well we get what we had last night. Glad the execution last night was a success. Hope theirs another one shortly at Big Mac as well. But doubtful for the foreseeable future now.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom