Are Certain Executions Unconstitutional or Inhumane??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if no one remembers how to use it correctly. They probably lost the manual years ago.

Ass goes on the grounded surface built into the chair (return)... hi pot lead goes onto the shaved head... usually a wet sponge is inserted into the skull cap that carries the lead, that improves the connection.

Resistance through the grounded body determines the current that passes ... and it's the current (amperage) that stops the organs and cause demise. Ohm's law (taught to every school kid once upon a time) says that voltage divided by resistance results in amperage. It takes less than one amp of current to kill a person dead, especially when it travels down the spine to the ass and passes the brain, heart and lungs on the way down.

Not much too it....

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ass goes on the grounded surface built into the chair (return)... hi pot lead goes onto the shaved head... usually a wet sponge is inserted into the skull cap that carries the lead, that improves the connection.

Resistance through the grounded body determines the current that passes ... and it's the current (amperage) that stops the organs and cause demise. Ohm's law (taught to every school kid once upon a time) says that voltage divided by resistance results in amperage. It takes less than one amp of current to kill a person dead, especially when it travels down the spine to the ass and passes the brain, heart and lungs on the way down.

Not much too it....

If the voltage is high enough.

BTW, not disputing anything you said, just an excuse to post one of his videos. I highly recommend checking out some of his other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm? Well I watched a buddy try to kill a sick cow with a .38 to the forehead and it didn't even penetrate the skull. We were both shocked and I told him to put the next round in its ear. That worked.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

muzzle just behind right ear pointed towards left eye (or vice versa) and they (cow / hog) drop like a rock.

As far as convicts, guillotine is about as fool proof as it gets. Though, being convicted of a capital crime, if they suffer some that's just fine. I figure their victims suffered more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom