Are we really alone in the universe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you consider the vast distances involved, it's no surprise we haven't found anything yet. Even the evidence of our existence in the form of radio waves has only traveled around 100 light years from earth. Plus these early signals would be weak and not in all directions. If an alien civilization had a telescope powerful enough to observe the earth from 65 million light years away, they would only observe dinosaurs. And we are in an entirely different location far, far away in space now as opposed to then. Every star you see in the sky is in varying degrees of the past.

Someone has been reading Stephen Hawking!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you guys know that the lost city of Atlantis was a spaceship that landed in the ocean and floated around the world conducting experiments.
The most famous of which was Biosphere 183 called the Eden project which housed Adam & Eve until they had to leave Earth. So they just kicked them out packed their equipment and left.

* I really need to sell this story line to Hollywood.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not even consider .000001% that we are alone in the universe or we are the first "creatures" to step foot on earth from many points of view. To me, this can be looked at the same whether you are a religious person of any faith or a non-religious person of any faith. By the way, consider how the many varied basic religions of the early few primitive tribes scattered across the earth have similarities, how did that happen by accident?

By looking at copies of the detailed drawings on the caveman walls to how the first early religious documents were written, most all of them depicted entities in the heavens and described items that had not been invented or even have had a reason to have been thought about at the time. Some drawings in ancient caves have accurately depicted remote solar systems that we have just recently developed telescopes to see in detail, and have been very accurate.

Today we would have a hard time duplicating many of the engineering feats like the pyramids and others that were accomplished by civilizations that had just barely crawled out of the caves by today's knowledge standards, sounds odd to me they had the knowledge and means to do things like that.

Where have we found archaeological evidence of one species morphing to another species? I do not think we have.

I have no thoughts of where the beginning of the beginnings came from, or where the various gods worshiped on earth came from, but I do not believe we have knowledge of the only "life forms" (what ever that description means) in the universe, nor do I believe they are confided to our earth.

I actually think we are a very new civilization in the universe. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom