Are You Beginning to Stock Up on Ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This: "Rushing to the store to stock up because of fear"

is not the same as this:

"So you think that buying ammo to make your own private stock and be independent of the market"
regardless of the spin you put on it.

Do you just like to argue?

According to you, my opinion is whinning and your opinion is debating. Does that about sum it up?

Stay classy doc.

Like you?

So now you want to argue semantics, saying that ISN'T what you meant... what you really meant was those people who rush out at election time... yet you're posting it in a thread where people are talking about stocking up 9 months in advance and say you NOW don't think it's the same. I see your games, too. I don't believe you, I think you want to play the misunderstood guy who now can get his feelings all hurt.

I called you on your BS. You didn't like it, even though you specifically asked for it.

Get over it. If you can't come up with good arguments, don't try to change the topic and claim it's apples and oranges. You can say whatever you want, but I don't believe you. Your tone, post and attitude was all too clear, as was your expectation of being flamed.

Stop trying to be the martyr. I'm done here, it's obvious you have no intention of backing up your argument, only trying to deflect attention.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See? Told ya'll this thread was goin' downhill. Ronny's dog a couple posts up is quite the good lookin' beast though.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like you?

So now you want to argue semantics, saying that ISN'T what you meant... what you really meant was those people who rush out at election time... yet you're posting it in a thread where people are talking about stocking up 9 months in advance and say you NOW don't think it's the same. I see your games, too. I don't believe you, I think you want to play the misunderstood guy who now can get his feelings all hurt.

I called you on your BS. You didn't like it, even though you specifically asked for it.

Get over it. If you can't come up with good arguments, don't try to change the topic and claim it's apples and oranges. You can say whatever you want, but I don't believe you. Your tone, post and attitude was all too clear, as was your expectation of being flamed.

Stop trying to be the martyr. I'm done here, it's obvious you have no intention of backing up your argument, only trying to deflect attention.

Uh, ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom