Ares armory granted restraining order against ATF.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the sort of thing that is suppose to "call patriots to action" and "march in the streets" and "this is why we have guns...lock n' load" and stuff like that?

Funny, I don't see that happening here. I am really certain that this is how it would go down, without a single shot being fired.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either my internet is wonky or they have removed the video. Nothing like that transparency our government is so fond of saying they embrace.

I can sort of understand the different color issue interfering with the rules that come with 80% lowers but that's a matter to be decided in a court or otherwise and not with ATF raids especially when that raid breaks the restraining order. Obviously the ATF will say restraining orders don't apply to law enforcement and I didn't expect it would stop them legally but I did think they may wait until the next step before raiding. Am I surprised? Nope but damn...Ares wasn't exactly selling blatantly illegal arms, it's all based over a definition and ATF raids seem like serious overkill.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There has to be more to this story. I don't agree with how the ATF has turned into the Gestapo. One of the reasons the ATF won't tell you what they are looking for is that without that, you have nothing to stand up to.

I wanna know just WTF they were looking for. We deserve - no we have the right - to know. They are going about this the wrong way and it will eventually backfire.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the sort of thing that is suppose to "call patriots to action" and "march in the streets" and "this is why we have guns...lock n' load" and stuff like that?

Funny, I don't see that happening here. I am really certain that this is how it would go down, without a single shot being fired.

Go ahead ... Take the first shot ... Me? I prefer to fight my battles in the courtroom, not on the street corner. And I was that way long, long, long before I met GC ...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Interesting vids.
A couple of points, more to follow I am sure.
1. That is a beautiful stack and efficient entry into a glass front store. Is that something they practiced? Is UMB being sarcastic?
2. Magazines stowed rounds UP in their plate carriers.

Last edited by a moderator:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of ironic that the whole idea behind these 80% lowers is no 4473 or no registration/untraceable. Looks like blending in with the millions of other 4473s would make you stand out less than the low volume numbers that the 80% lowers produce. The whole 80% thing draws more attention to yourself rather than less.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go ahead ... Take the first shot ... Me? I prefer to fight my battles in the courtroom, not on the street corner. And I was that way long, long, long before I met GC ...

Badgebunny,

I am agreeing with you. My post was directed towards all those people that claim that they will take up arms and fight back when/if law enforcement come to take their guns.\

To me, there is a smarter way to fight that doesn't involve you/me dieing in a hail of bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom