Attempted burger/chicken/mortar yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM some country boys on HWY 9 just east of Norman, attacked a pound of ground beef, apparently with the intent on grilling it. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his about 80% lean, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-inlaws. 1 of the attackers had 15 knives or edged weapons on his person, and 1 of those really big spatulas with the wood handles. The other attacker for sure had paper plates, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him out back on the patio after mowing the lawn. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 bite, and the second one went down after a few bites, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his face.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the burger’s pride maybe. The burger with the bun, does have a USDA sticker.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous!!! I am sure Obama or Bush one is to blame for this!! Maybe the TPD!!

All I know is there is way too many people beating their meat around here lately.........:igetit:

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
really big spatula! he could have been killed!

Good thing he was a good biter!

Ya just can't trust anyone these days

Good thing grill was there to lite a fire under him

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM at Country Boy on HWY 9 just east of Norman, 2 masons attacked another mason, apparantly with the intent on spackling him. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his mid to late 20th century rustic masonry, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-brick layers. 1 of the attackers had 15 trowels or hawk style weapons on his person, and 1 brick layers hammer. The other attacker for sure had joint fillers, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They stuccoed him out in the parking lot of the store. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$ with stonework, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 rock, and the second one went down after a few rocks, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his fascia.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the BG's back porch maybe. The BG with the brick layers hammer, does have a mason's guild card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom