Attempted burger/chicken/mortar yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM at Country Boy on HWY 9 just east of Norman, 2 sheep attacked a hebrew man, apparently with the intent on sheering him. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his mid to late 20's, the 2 attackers were older rams and his ex-flock. 1 of the attackers had 15 hooves or edged weapons on his wool, and 1 bell. The other attacker for sure had a shepherds crook, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him out in the pasture of the field. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first ram out cold with 1 hit, and the second one went down after a few hits, I was told the second sheep was badly bleeding from his muzzle. The shepherd then made gyro's.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the BG's pride maybe. The BG with the crook, does have a concealed crook permit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom