Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I just post and let people know about a assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill someone. and of course, I should have know since this is OSA.

If you dont believe me, or want to know the whole story and see if my information is accurate. Feel free to call Cleveland County Sheriff's office, here is the number 405-321-8600. Or better yet wait a couple of days and go and get a police report

You reap what you sow, young man. If you don't like what you are stepping in, stop shoveling it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys don't belive him, Google the victim's name. "Bill Brasky". Apparently his friends are sharing information about this ten foot tall man who showers in Vodka.

Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, don't shoot him, hes a human.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I really didn't tell a story about this, I was just posting information that I was told by someone that saw the incident, thats why I said I dont know exactly how accurate my info is. The only thing that I know for sure, is that something happened to cause the entire East side of the parking lot the be filled with police cars the the "Cherries" flashing.

Zinger!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you dont believe me, or want to know the whole story and see if my information is accurate. Feel free to call Cleveland County Sheriff's office, here is the number 405-321-8600. Or better yet wait a couple of days and go and get a police report

Somebody (I believe a LEO in a nearby town) did just that on another Walker Texas Ranger tale that was posted on OSA once, and came up empty handed. So I doubt anybody is gonna try again.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm old and I'm slow, but I looked on the Norman Transcript website and it didn't show anything.

http://normantranscript.com/

I would have no problem believing any of this as I live a few miles east of country boy and know there's some suspect individuals out that way.
But I'd expect a little something in the paper. Maybe someone else can find some info there, but I didn't.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody (I believe a LEO in a nearby town) did just that on another Walker Texas Ranger tale that was posted on OSA once, and came up empty handed. So I doubt anybody is gonna try again.

My grandmother asked that you not compare Walker Texas Ranger to fictitious characters.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I just post and let people know about a assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill someone. and of course, I should have know since this is OSA.

This is really a FAILED thread. You posted a valid interesting story and here everyone got a good laugh at some 15 knives that was used. We OSA users make this a site that is respectful or awful its really up to us. Here people post about MSRP + priced guns, and finger point yet they are the same ones that cut jokes and make fun and games over a serious post. Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom