Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I just post and let people know about a assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill someone. and of course, I should have know since this is OSA.

If you dont believe me, or want to know the whole story and see if my information is accurate. Feel free to call Cleveland County Sheriff's office, here is the number 405-321-8600. Or better yet wait a couple of days and go and get a police report

It's not the fact that its OSA, its the plain and simple fact that you "bend the truth" on many occasions and have come out and admitted to doing so. In essence, its your own fault that you have no credibility.

On a side note, have you ever thought about becoming a writer? :)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really a FAILED thread. You posted a valid interesting story and here everyone got a good laugh at some 15 knives that was used. We OSA users make this a site that is respectful or awful its really up to us. Here people post about MSRP + priced guns, and finger point yet they are the same ones that cut jokes and make fun and games over a serious post. Sad...
+1....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just received word that the would be assassins reign came to a violent end in subway car later that night, the results of a failed robbery attempt. We'll go now to the video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really a FAILED thread. You posted a valid interesting story and here everyone got a good laugh at some 15 knives that was used. We OSA users make this a site that is respectful or awful its really up to us. Here people post about MSRP + priced guns, and finger point yet they are the same ones that cut jokes and make fun and games over a serious post. Sad...

meh...people that use OSA primarily to buy ***** about the prices, you don't see the sellers complaining It's redneck's own fault that his stories aren't taken seriously.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
meh...people that use OSA primarily to buy ***** about the prices, you don't see the sellers complaining It's redneck's own fault that his stories aren't taken seriously.

Pretty much ... and there have been plenty of us who have cut him a TON of slack ...

You know what they say about liars and cheats ... give'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves every time.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is really a FAILED post. I posted a valid copypasta making fun of Dr HK's post in another thread and here it whooshed over your head. We OSA users make this a site that is respectful or awful its really up to us. Here you post about not bitching about MSRP + priced guns, and finger point yet they you the same ones that don't get jokes and make fun and games over a serious post. Sad...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Poopgiggle was being facetious and referencing another thread. I have no proof that is what happened, but that's what I'm telling you guys. ETA: Too late.

I've also gained access to the OP's high school essays.

awww.innocentenglish.com_funny_pics_best_pics_funny_essay_test_answer1.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really a FAILED post. I posted a valid copypasta making fun of Dr HK's post in another thread and here it whooshed over your head. We OSA users make this a site that is respectful or awful its really up to us. Here you post about not bitching about MSRP + priced guns, and finger point yet they you the same ones that don't get jokes and make fun and games over a serious post. Sad...

dammit! I'll try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom