Attepted home invansion!!(yukon,ok)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
IAM WARNING ALL PEOPLE IN THE YUKON AREA!! I live in yukon and at 4:25am today a man busted my front door and opened it!!! My wife and i jumped awake,she ran to the daughters room next to ours as i chambered my 45.I headed toward the front door to find it part way open and no one around.She called 911 and grabbed the AR!!! The police saw a suspected jump a fence 5 houses down!!Just want to warn everyone this neighborhood was lucky it was us most all my neighbors are much older and could have been victims!!

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No the police did not get him, i guess since it was a single officer he did not pursue!I live a couple of blocks from Hastings! Also wife is not a large dog fan.but the german shepards 20 feet away did not sound till after he broke glass.Suspect is a 6.2 white male wearing a black coat and possible gloves since he didnt cut himself also i found shoe patterns by the kitchen window that look like vans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom