Aubrey McClendon will not be down for corn flakes.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've also left up many of the other posts critical of ace's comment that didn't violate the rules.

Probably more comparable (though they won't offend SoonerATC): the two standing comments calling Ace a "jerk" and and "ass" (rule #2?)

And yes I'm breaking rule 7. I'm just deprived of contentious internet talk and it's how I relive stress when work is crazy.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes. As best i can tell, Ace calling him a scum bag didn't violate any of the forum rules. It certainly was in poor taste, though. Your post, however, did violate the rules.

We've also left up many of the other posts critical of ace's comment that didn't wish him ill.

Very well. Ace, you are a scumbag not worth the air you breathe. Enjoy the same meal you suggested below.

He's an ass, why'd he have to ruin a perfectly good Tahoe? Geez, just eat a bullet.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably more comparable (though they won't offend SoonerATC): the two standing comments calling Ace a "jerk" and and "ass" (rule #2?)

And yes I'm breaking rule 7. I'm just deprived of contentious internet talk and it's how I relive stress when work is crazy.

glad the board could help.

It also wasn't the name calling that got the post deleted.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was a scum bag. A really nasty, bad guy that screwed shareholders out of millions, if not billions, while he and his entire family lived a 5 star life on the company dime. Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and took the punk way out. Screw him. The Tahoe was more valuable than he was.

Turn the first part of your post right back around on you "your a scum bag. A really nasty, bad guy" the difference is Aubrey has family and a huge group of friends and folks that really cared about him and will mourn his passing, I doubt the same will be able to be said about you when your time is up.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glad the board could help.

It also wasn't the name calling that got the post deleted.

ah but therein lies the rub, good southern sir

the members only see SoonerATCs account of it. and many may know the dude personally, member since 2009 of a local board and all. that and preconceived bias will have us believing him without having any actual facts.

excepting me. I don't like SoonerATC.

Last edited:

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ah but therein lies the rub, good southern sir

the members only see SoonerATCs account of it. and many may know the dude personally, member since 2009 of a local board and all. that and preconceived bias will have us believing him without having any actual facts.

expecting me. I don't like SoonerATC.

That's not nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom