Auto Crashes......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Amazing narrow misses, some that didn't miss........and it's amazing how many of these were caught on dash cams and other cams, just think how many happen everyday that aren't filmed. I know I've seen a few of these on OSA before. Best watched on mute, music is terrible.

**Some may not want to watch**
https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFkw5JFOmHk

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that video is AWESOME. it makes me want to get a dashcam and a fire extinguisher for my daily drivers.

i have been in a number of car crashes and have been very lucky to not have been injured. its amazing how right before it happends you see things in slow motion.

march will be a year since i rolled my escalade. it flew thru the air and landed on its roof. i was not wearing a seatbelt and still walked away without a scratch. i was hit on the side and i saw pieces of glass just floating in the air right before the roof caved in slow motion, it was kind of awesome.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good god. Some of those are pretty bad wrecks. The vette that crashed toward the end, coming across the highway and getting obliterated by the 18-wheeler, could've sworn you saw pink mist kicked up by the truck.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that video is AWESOME. it makes me want to get a dashcam and a fire extinguisher for my daily drivers.

i have been in a number of car crashes and have been very lucky to not have been injured. its amazing how right before it happends you see things in slow motion.

march will be a year since i rolled my escalade. it flew thru the air and landed on its roof. i was not wearing a seatbelt and still walked away without a scratch. i was hit on the side and i saw pieces of glass just floating in the air right before the roof caved in slow motion, it was kind of awesome.

wow glad to hear you wernt hurt in the crash!..........................not awesome

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got into a pretty bad accident years ago when my mom was driving, she ended hitting black ice and cut across the highway and hit the median. It caused the car to barrel roll down the highway 3 or 4 times and we came to rest on the roof as well. My mom just told us to buckle up about 3 or 4 miles back.

My accident wasnt "awesome" but it was surreal. It almost felt like a roller coaster and it didnt feel as violent as it probably looked to other motorist that saw it. By the grace of God I had the feeling the whole time like I was protected and insulated from what was happening, my mom said she felt the same way.

My mom used to also fall asleep while driving when we took road trips, talk about scary. Needless to say I try to drive safely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom