Bad customer services - What should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to sound hard on the OP, but

i.imgur.com_hxqaGM6.jpg

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J&K..... Thanks for stepping up. When I pay for shipping I expect the item to be shipped. Now if I give you and address, I expect the item to go to that address, what more can be done.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shouldn't be, but I'm a little surprised that so many OSA'ers are encouraging the OP to push the responsibility for his mistake back onto the seller. In life we make mistakes, sometimes the lessons we learn are expensive.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, sounds like a lesson in the 7 Ps

This. Right here ! Bottom line you gave seller wrong info (your mistake) seller shipped said merch to provided address, and you think this is their fault ? No it's your fawk up. **** happens and unfortunately it's on you. Now if you had provided CORRECT shipping info or contacted them to arrange pickup then I could understand. I feel your pain of being displaced by the tornado but a simple phone call upon lack of arrival could have saved you some money.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Although buyer made a mistake re: the shipping address, the seller provided a "comments" section in their online order form. By doing so, they are oblilgated to read and address any comments the buyer makes. Had they done so, the buyer's mistake would have been noted and, at the very least, some communication could have taken place. The seller had the last best chance to get this correct and blew it. And, here we are.

The last thing any customer needs after losing his money is a smart-assed comment from a retailer at the other end of the line. That was shabby.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like your mistake and not theirs. The only poor customer service I see is a long delay in reading/responding to your message about picking it up. It's not like this is a note that was made on the order. it was an email after the fact outside of the ordering process. This makes it different for me than if there were a "Notes" section on the order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom