Bad experience today with OKC PD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see why your upset at all. Why didn't you just call OCPD and tell dispatch that the person they were looking for was just there but left???? I think you got your panties all tied up in a knot for nothing. Seems liked you failed to do your civic by not calling and reporting the fugitive felon. Maybe you could post the name of your restaurant chain so us law abiding citizens don't patronize a crappy joint the harbors felons. And the deal about the officer not leaving his card. That's is a cop out. You failed to do your duty as a good citizen and instead aided a felon in attempting to escape from the long arm of the law. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

YJ, you need to leave the bears alone and find a girlfriend.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see why your upset at all. Why didn't you just call OCPD and tell dispatch that the person they were looking for was just there but left???? I think you got your panties all tied up in a knot for nothing. Seems liked you failed to do your civic by not calling and reporting the fugitive felon. Maybe you could post the name of your restaurant chain so us law abiding citizens don't patronize a crappy joint the harbors felons. And the deal about the officer not leaving his card. That's is a cop out. You failed to do your duty as a good citizen and instead aided a felon in attempting to escape from the long arm of the law. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

Civic duty. Haha. Do you call the cops and tell them that your friend that you are riding with is speeding? Or do you not have any? Also so much for innocent until proven guilty.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Police Officer's do have a hard job, most of the people they deal with are scum. Sometimes it all gets blurred together and they start treating everyone like scum, even up standing citizen's. The PO was 100% in the wrong, and since this may be and on going trend, a report should be filed......BTW....I would like to know what restaurant's you have, cause I would like to come and eat and support your business.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think YJ is pulling your chain. Why not contact the officer and have a sit down before filing the complaint? Things might turn out better all around. Dang heat has everybody on edge :)

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops like this should be called what they are: terrorists. There are countless examples of this kind of behavior. The Ohio cop, the round up of kids in Bricktown and this are the three most recent examples, all in the past two weeks or so. And those are just the instances we know of.

"Terrorism" comes from the French word terrorisme,[10] and originally referred specifically to state terrorism as practiced by the French government during the Reign of terror. - http://goo.gl/wP6su

"State terrorism may refer to acts of terrorism conducted by a state against a foreign state or people. It can also refer to widespread acts of violence by a state against its own people." - http://goo.gl/4IfUQ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom