Bama vs Sooners........in the stands.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think the disparity of force was such you'd be justified in cold cocking a middle-aged woman under at least some influence of alcohol? I'm not a large, brawny type by any means but I don't think I'd have felt I was to the point of play knock-out with her. If you two genuinely are, and aren't just talking some ******** bravado, I really feel for ya.

Your pity is not needed nor wanted in the least.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your pity is not needed nor wanted in the least.

Should I pray for you instead?

At the risk of sounding sexist, the fact of the matter was she ain't a man. She's a not even a particularly athletic or brawny woman. She can't much come after anyone like a man, as evidenced in that video. For that matter, a drunk man who's 5'7" and 135 pounds and can't keep his balance or properly execute a flying Liu Kang kick couldn't much come at me like a man.

On second thought, I think we need a new OSA sport where we go out baiting skinny drunks into fighting us. I want the first opportunity to play knock out game on an inebriated RidgeHunter.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He should have Kissed her. That is really the only plausible reaction.

Get kicked in the head by a women and knock her out and your pretty much a little *****.
Get kicked in the head by a women and do nothing and your pretty much a little *****.
Get kicked in the head by a women and grab her and kiss you are a hero.

I realize there is probably an assault law against an unwelcome kiss, but it would have been epic. Besides who doesn't like a little crazy in their females companions.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should I pray for you instead? At the risk of sounding sexist, the fact of the matter was she ain't a man. She's a not even a particularly athletic or brawny woman. She can't much come after anyone like a man, as evidenced in that video. For that matter, a drunk man who's 5'7" and 135 pounds and can't keep his balance or properly execute a flying Liu Kang kick couldn't much come at me like a man. On second thought, I think we need a new OSA sport where we go out baiting skinny drunks into fighting us. I want the first opportunity to play knock out game on an inebriated RidgeHunter.

Do what you please. I'm not concerned with what you do, would do or have done. Just don't kick me in the back of the head. That seems reasonable to me.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michelle Pritchett - “I’m embarrassed. I love The Tide and I apologize to all the players and to Coach Saban and to the entire fan base. I’m sorry. Coach Saban’s going to say ‘those crazy fans don’t know how to act.’ And I wasn’t intoxicated either. I want people to know that. I’d had a couple of drinks, but I was not intoxicated.”

outkickthecoverage.com_tyfoon_site_fckeditor_image_michelle_20pritchett.jpg

Doesn't every drunk say I just had acouple?

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that a man shouldn't hit a woman. It looked like she was restrained fairly well without hitting her. She could use the ice water bath the winning coach got to cool her temper though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom