Sooner pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roxy is a sweetheart and real easy on the eyes🤭

Did she work at the south location when they had it? They had a cute girl that worked there but its been a minute. Used the 23rd one twice this year, great as always. There is also a new place in Moore that does $10 transfers. Southern Tactical? Didnt try them last time because hours and location didnt work for me.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did she work at the south location when they had it? They had a cute girl that worked there but its been a minute. Used the 23rd one twice this year, great as always. There is also a new place in Moore that does $10 transfers. Southern Tactical? Didnt try them last time because hours and location didnt work for me.
Southern Tactical does them for $10, 4th and Broadway in Moore

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had one transferred through them, due to where I live, but have bought a few guns from them. Also have bought 3 suppressors from them. Always easy to deal with and make the suppressor process a breeze.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did my transfer from Buds through sooner pawn. Very easy and fast. When I called in with questions I always found the person who answered the phone very knowledgeable.
I have had all good experiences with Sooner at their current location and when they had a shop in Norman - I recently made what I considered to be a great trade = my rifle for a nice pistol they had - normally one [me included] would not think it would be possible to feel good about a trade with a pawn shop - they are good folks in my book

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had all good experiences with Sooner at their current location and when they had a shop in Norman - I recently made what I considered to be a great trade = my rifle for a nice pistol they had - normally one [me included] would not think it would be possible to feel good about a trade with a pawn shop - they are good folks in my book
What kind of rifle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom