Bass pro stuff at Walls in stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a search and it doesn't look like anyone has posted this yet.
I was just in the Walls in Stillwater and they have a ton of basspro stuff. Lots of fishing reels and lures, some tents, and quite a bit of outdoor and hunting clothing. Didn't see any footwear or gun accessories.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at some of the tents there. Some of them I had priced at bass pro in Oklahoma city. The one's at wall's were 40% off at the register, but they were market "salvage". I just couldn't take the risk.

I don't much about the rods and reels there. I'm not much of a fisherman. My decisions on fishing rigs usually hinge on whether I want the snoopy or Mickey mouse fishing rod at walmart.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Salvage probably refers to the fact that this lot was probably involved in a major incident at a Bass Pro Shop, i.e., a fire, tornado, etc. The items may have suffered smoke or water damage. It's usually just a matter of looking things over closely and checking them out the best you can.

Last year, I got a fantastic deal on a Porter-Cable router from Wall's. I buy all my batteries there, including hearing aid batteries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom