Best Chicken Fried Steak in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Shoes, are you saying Swadley's is now serving a ground, smoked, breaded then deep fried mystery meat steak burger?

Bronchodawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wont spend a dollar in that place. That man is the most arrogant SOB I know.
All his work in front off the troops is a front, they all say hes a dick when the shows over.

I worked at a health club that Toby would visit.
He did not seem arrogant to me.
He was always very friendly to me and always said hi.
The only time he talked about himself was when he talked about playing football.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to Kendall's yesterday. It was OK, not worth the hype or the wait. The Chicken fry was big, but the meat was very thin, a ton of batter and the sides were made from frozen, not fresh.

I would not eat there again, especially after driving from Stillwater and waiting an hour and a half.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
We went to Kendall's yesterday. It was OK, not worth the hype or the wait. The Chicken fry was big, but the meat was very thin, a ton of batter and the sides were made from frozen, not fresh.

I would not eat there again, especially after driving from Stillwater and waiting an hour and a half.

Thanks for the review. I was planning on driving there in a few weeks from Tulsa while on vacation. Saved me some time and money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom