Bill would allow CLEET certified educators to carry in OK schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When you consider the fact that any school could be a target, I think its a great idea to have armed teachers on the school grounds.

I would back this idea a lot more than one where every gun owner looses rights across the board.

Think about it, nobody ever attacks a police station because they know they will get their butt shot off in very quick order.

All it would take is a few teachers putting lead into a couple of crazies before it would become obvious that schools are not the easy targets they used to be.

The people that do these shootings may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The comments at the bottom of the link don't show much support, unfortunately. Hopefully it will be presented with some tact and intelligence and not just as a whim thrown out there with too many unanswered questions and unthought of potentials.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think I remember reading on another forum that some schools in Texas already have something like this. Teachers/Administrators with CWL's allowed to carry, concealed. The students don't know which teachers are armed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom