Bily Rays BA = BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knotty Pine has the same good food as the old place that was out on the Sand Springs line + they have a free jukebox that has some good tunes on it. Best cole slaw anywhere.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another one for Burn Co BBQ.
They're always coming up with crazy smoked meat concoctions.
Everything is cooked out back in Hasty Bakes.
Only opened for lunch now so get there early and enjoy.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How could you people in Tulsa eat anything besides Smokehouse....... Thats one of the greatest BBQ restaurants in American history and they put one in tulsa. Thats the only place I eat in that city anymore when im there.

There used to be a Smokehouse BBQ in Sand Springs. I doubt it was the same as the chain that you are referring to.

About twenty years ago, Smokehouse BBQ sponsored a country band I was in. We practiced in a little room in the back, and even named the band Smokehouse.

The BBQ was great, and the owner was top notch. He put out a BBQ buffet for lunch and it was a little bit of heaven.

I always wonder what happened to that place.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems to me knotty pine used to be in broken arrow a long time ago, and they burned their building down, tried the new location and thought is was sub-par, i like the broken arrow rib-crib, there used to be a guy in coweta that smoked his meet in the parking lot and would then sell it inside the grocery store it was the best meat around, lee's BBQ i think

Latest posts

Top Bottom